Country Business Director
Finland | Vantaa
Country Business Director
Robert Bosch Oy | Finland | Vantaa| Power Tools | Start Date: As soon as possible
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Power Tools is one of the world’s leading providers for power tools, power tool accessories and measuring tools. The division stands for customer focus and great engineering progress. The core success factors are innovative strength and pace of innovation.
At a glance
Your contribution to something big
- Drive the sales and marketing in Finland with Profit & Loss responsibility
- Coach and develop the sales organization with passion, involvement and leading by example
- Have the country responsibility for development and implementation of regional strategy including all business units in a matrix organization (professional power tools, home & garden, accessories, measuring tools)
- Drive growth, profitability, customer & user satisfaction
- Secure agreed sales targets, concepts and marketing implementation within agreed budget frames
- Act as the key person for the relationship with the customers’ top executives within the Finnish market
- Monitor and report competitor activities and market trends
What distinguishes you
- Entrepreneurial thinking, ability to work self-directed, and hands-on attitude towards work
- Passion for driving the business, and reaching your goals together with the team
- Proven leadership skills: you develop and coach your team to transform the business and organization
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Sales background with strong strategic capabilities
- Understanding of digital sales and E-commerce opportunities as well as previous experience in online business
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and in English
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport.
You will be an ambassador for a great brand and for Bosch Power Tools known for their performance, quality and innovations. As the business is going through a remarkable transformation, this will be an exciting opportunity for you to make your mark by leading the way. You will be supported by helpful and professional colleagues in Finland, and abroad. The position is permanent, and will require travelling in Finland and abroad.
If you’ve got questions about the position, please contact Per Johansson, Regional Business Director West Europe, tel. +46 70 420 15 25. He will be available for your questions on December 14, 2pm-3pm (EET) and on December 17, 2.30pm-3.30pm (EET). Alternatively, you can send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video interviews will be used as a part of the selection process.
Make it happen
Please submit your CV and application in English on December 20, at the latest. Please use “Country Business Director” as the topic of your email.